Former Mashonaland West Zanu PF Chairperson and Independent legislator Themba Mliswa suffered a damaging political blow on Wednesday as voters rejected him in Norton parliamentary seat election it could ordinarily have expected to win.
Mliswa ( 51) lost to the youthful CITIZENS’ Coalition for Change (CCC) candidate, Richard Tsvangirai in Norton constituency a region located about 40 km west of Harare where the he had enjoyed a commanding 12 000 majority.
Tsvangirayi won by 13089 votes .
🟢Richard Tsvangirayi (CCC) 13,089
🟢Peter Temba Mliswa (Independent) 7,518
🟢Constance Shamu (Zanu PF) 5,017
🟢Rejected votes 199
- MLISWA ACCUSES CHIYANGWA OF SPREADING HIV AMONG YOUNG GIRLS
- Hopewell Chin’ono , a UK Credit Card Scammer : Mliswa
- Temba Mliswa Fights Jah Prayzah Over Woman
- Temba Mliswa Exposes Justice Minister Ziyambi Extramarital Affairs
- Parliamentary hearing on Wicknell Chivayo abandoned after Temba Mliswa disruption
- MP Temba Mliswa begs ex- girlfriend to put four fingers up his bum to orgasm
- CIO blocks Temba Mliswa’s ex-Mistress from leaving the country
- MP Musanhi’s pictures with Temba Mliswa’s ex-girlfriend leaked online
- Chamisa’s photo with Mliswa’s ex-lover Susan Mutami opens can of worms