Musician Tinashe Gonzara who is popularly known as Ti Gonzi has appeared at the Harare Magistrates’ court after he reportedly assaulted his baby mama at Avondale Shops last Sunday.
- Tributes pour in after death of Zimbabwean Dancehall musician Soul Jah Love
- Chiwenga implicated in why Mnangagwa fired Zimdancehall chanter Fortune Chasi
- Mnangagwa fires Dancehall star Fortune Chasi over bribes
- Zimdancehall singer Soul Jah Love struggles to pay £9800 NHS bill
- Wife Basher Soul Jah Luv Barred From United Kingdom Over £9000 NHS Medical Bill
- Soul Jah Love’s Relatives Hires Lawyers To Stop Release Of Over 100 STOLEN Songs
- Watch Bounty Lisa second emotional video to Soul Jah Love
According to court papers iHarare is in possession of, on 21 March 2021 at around 3 pm, and at Avondale Shops, Ti Gonzi and his baby mama Esther Tendere met since they had agreed to discuss the welfare of their child. The two are former husband and wife.
Upon seeing Tendere, the musician started asking her why she always insult him over the phone.
It is alleged that he started charging towards her and assaulted her with fists four times on her face.
According to the court papers, further allegations are that Ti Gonzi, 27, was holding pliers and he threw it on Tendere and it hit her on the right thigh.
Ti Gonzi Appears In Court After Assaulting His Baby Mama
Ti Gonzi. Image Credit Twitter
It was also the State’s case that Ti Gonzi tried to hit the complainant on the face and she retaliated with fists on his head. Her friend Natalie Musona and one well-wisher came to her rescue.
Tendere sustained an injury on her right thigh due to the assault.
However, the matter was withdrawn after the State represented by Shambadzeni Fungura told the court that it intends to withdraw the matter before plea at the instance of the complainant (Tendere).
Tendere was called to the witness stand and she confirmed her intention to withdraw the matter.