Mirror|A man who claimed he helped Tupac fake his death has come back from the grave to reveal he faked his own – and says that proves the rapper is still alive too.
- Rita Marley Murdered Bob Marley And Peter Tosh: Bunny Wailer
- Bob Marley facts unpacked: How did he die, who was his wife and how many children did he have?
- Marley converting prison into a marijuana farm
- Bob Marley fled Zimbabwe after bad treatment by Mugabe :Book
- Ten Things You Never Knew About Bob Marley
- Bob Marley family confronts ZIMA organisers
- Zim man who murdered wife commits suicide while being chased by police in SA
In December last year, it was reported that Michael Nice had died just days before he was due to release evidence that proved Tupac is still alive.
Michael, who was Tupac’s former bodyguard, made headlines when he claimed Tupac had been smuggled into Cuba with the help of former President Fidel Castro after the drive by shooting that police said claimed his life.
Now, Michael has revealed that he faked his own death.
In a video posted to YouTube, he says that he did what he did to evade his enemies.