14 Zimbabweans deported from the UK have been taken into quarratine after landing in Harare at 10AM on Thursday permanent Secretary for Information Publicity & Broadcasting Nick Mangwana has announced.
Writing on his twitter handle , Mr Mangwana added the deportees will have COVID-19 tests and quarantined for 10 days.
“We welcome these fellow citizens home. They will be safe and the same opportunities availed to everyone else will be available to them”, he added
This woman was waiting for her breadwinner-son who had been in the UK for 21 years, and left behind 3 children and a wife
YOU MAY LIKE :
- LIVE Satellite Tracker : UK Deportation Flight Lands in Harare
- UK deportation flight to Zimbabwe takes off with only 14 people
- First batch of 50 deportees from the UK expected tomorrow
- Bryan Mucheriwa escapes deportation to Zimbabwe at last minute
- British government deports 50 Zimbabweans
- Details Emerge of British Embassy & Mnangagwa Agreement On Deportation Of Zimbabweans From UK
- Priti Patel urged to halt mass deportation to Zimbabwe over deteriorating human rights situation
- Tory plan to deport Zimbabweans could be a ‘death sentence’
- UK based Zimbabweans with British children rounded up for deportation to Harare
- 220 Zimbabweans deported from South Africa