Soul Jah Love’s ex-wife Bounty Lisa says the death of the Zimdancehall artiste is a loss to the country as whole.
- Hopewell Chin’ono reveals cause of Soul Jah Love’s death
- Tributes pour in after death of Zimbabwean Dancehall musician Soul Jah Love
- Prophet Magaya mourns Soul Jah Love
- Winky D Speaks on Soul Jah Love’s death
- Soul Jah Love Dies
- Soul Jah Love Nearly Killed After Approaching Magaya for Help with Drug Addiction (VIDEO)
- Zimdancehall singer Soul Jah Love struggles to pay £9800 NHS bill
- Soul Jah Love’s ex Bounty Lisa Sparks Romance With Ricky Fire?
- Wife Basher Soul Jah Luv Barred From United Kingdom Over £9000 NHS Medical Bill
- Soul Jah Love goes beserk, assaults wife Bounty Lisa for carrying city drug dealer’s baby
In an exclusive interview with ZTN’sWilson Tawanda Kakurira in Harare today Bounty Lisa said she is not bitter over how their marriage collapsed.“It is God who brings people together and it is God who separates them,” she said.Bounty Lisa vowed to that continue recording music in honour of Soul Jah Love.“Music was his soul and I will continue to honour him through music,” said Bounty Lisa adding that some of the moments she shared with Soul Jah Love will remain a secret.Video Player