ZANU PF National Chairperson, Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri, has not tested positive for Covid-19 as suggested by some unscrupulous people on various social media platforms, the party has said.
- Oppah Muchinguri Proposes Zanu PF COVID19 Gala to Raise Funds For Hospitals
- EXCLUSIVE: Willowgate Report Shows Defence Minister Oppah Muchinguri Kashiri Lied In Zimbabwe Car-Scandal [Part2]
- Mugabe is Father of Oppah Muchinguri’s Daughter Tanya Rushesha Claims Ex-Bodyguard
- Inside Story : Oppah Muchinguri ‘s Child Tanya with Robert Mugabe
- Chamisa, Muchinguri square off as Oliver Mtukudzi laid to rest in front of thousands
- Josiah Tongogara raped Oppah Muchinguri?
- Minister Muchinguri-Kashiri Denies Josiah Tongogara Murder
- Oppah Muchinguri Broke Down Explaining General Josiah Tongogara’s Death
In a tweet yesterday, the revolutionary party said: “Let it be known that this is not only false, but misleading. While this pandemic is merciless with no regard to age or rank, Muchinguri-Kashiri is healthy, doing her duty in the #Covid-19 National Taskforce in fulfilment of the mandate given by HE President Mnangagwa.”
Speaking yesterday morning, Muchinguri-Kashiri, who is also the Minister of Defence and War Veterans Affairs, implored Zimbabweans to continue to take seriously the measures put in place to contain the spread of Covid-19.
Her call follows a rapid spread of the pandemic across Zimbabwe, but more importantly in Harare and Bulawayo.
- Furious Oppah Muchinguri to Confront Mnangagwa On Return From China
- Oppah Muchinguri Who Lost Breast In Bulawayo Explosion Airlifted to South Africa
- Intruders Pounce On Oppah Muchinguri On General Josiah Tongogara Death Anniversary
- Grace Mugabe cried in politburo over row with Muchinguri
- Video: Oppah Muchinguri reveals she was raped
- Robert Mugabe whisks Oppah Muchinguri away to New York without wife Grace