National police spokesperson, Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba, said Lumumba surrendered himself at the Harare Central Police Station today accompanied by his lawyer, Ashely Mugiya of Mugiya Macharaga Law Chambers.
- Lumumba family claims he was abducted
- Lumumba Flees, Goes Into Hiding
- Lumumba arrested, then released after “F..k You Mugabe” outburst
- Lumumba attacks Grace Mugabe
- Lumumba forms new Political party
- ‘Woman appearing in Lumumba sex video breathes fire over leak’
- “I have a dream” Acie Lumumba
She said Lumumba will be charged for insulting the President as defined in section 33 (1) (a) of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act and will appear in court tomorrow.