By TZN Correspondent
President Robert Mugabe peed in his trousers during the SADC extra-ordinary Double Troika Summit at the Gaborone International Convention Centre, theZimbabwenewslive.com can reveal.
In the presence of four heads of state , Mugabe , 92 who is known to be suffering from prostate cancer proved he can no longer control himself .
- Vicious Grace physically attacks Robert Mugabe again: Police blamed for neglecting nonagenarian leader
- Leaked CIO classified documents:Violent Grace brutally assaults Robert Mugabe
- Exiled James Makamba speaks on CIO leaked classified documents on Grace Mugabe Adulterous affairs
- BREAKING NEWS:CIO unleashes shocking classified documents on Grace Mugabe as Zanu PF dogs fights gets nasty
- I Am Not Mugabe’s Prostitute – Grace
- Grace Mugabe: Trophy wife’s adulterous relationships with 5 men
- Furious Grace Mugabe warns loud-mouthed Wicknell Chivayo
- Tsvangirai stomach cancer : Mugabe suspected of poisoning former Prime Minister
- Mugabe justifies controversial marriage to Grace :Reason will shock you
- President Robert Mugabe’s Daughter Divorces
- Kaukonde Spied On Grace Mugabe In Love Triangle
- Ghanaian Citizen President Mugabe angry with Ghana
- Muchinguri: Mujuru Beat Me Up For Refusing To Sleep With Mutasa
According to information leaked by close aides Mugabe had to be whisked away by his security and had his pampers and suit changed to the surprise of other dignitaries.
“This was an embarrassing incident,” an unnamed close aide said in an interview yesterday.
Mugabe looked exhausted as he made his way into the SADC Double Troika meeting venue. He was the last man in as he walked gingerly after a short flight from Harare on June 27.
In April 2014 , Mugabe boycotted a meeting of African and EU leaders after his wife, was denied a European visa. Mugabe had argued that he wanted his wife with him all the time.
His spokesperson said it was ‘very strange’ that the EU had decided not to allow his wife to attend the the April 2-3 summit.
Speaking to the state-owned Herald newspaper, George Charamba added: ‘What God has put together the EU is trying to separate… Do they expect the President to respect the EU and disrespect his own marriage?’