by TZN Correspondent
Veteran President Robert Mugabe, aged 92, suffered brain haemorrhage mid-air en route to Singapore where he had travelled to seek medical treatment and is feared dead in UAE after rumours spread rapidly about his alleged ill health two days ago, thezimbabwenewslive.com can exclusively reveal.
A reliable source from Asia who spoke to this publication said the nonagenarian despot is dead or dying.
On Tuesday , we reported that Mugabe abruptly returned from Swaziland to Harare and leaving for Singapore amid reports of deteriorating health condition.
- Just in : Mugabe spokesperson refuses to comment on 92 year old leader’s ill health reports
- Seriously ill Mugabe rushed to Singapore leaving Zimbabwe on fire
- Mugabe’s monthly $300 000 secret payouts to SA tycoon for 10 yrs
- ZIMBABWE EXCLUSIVE:Mugabe agrees to step down ?
- Breaking News: Mugabe Health Deteriorates
- Grace Mugabe Angers Top Ally Over Vice-Presidency
Mugabe , according to sources was travelling to Singapore , then did an emergency route change, stopped half way and went to UAE.
” Mugabe’s plane stopped in Dubai but not sure for what reason. It did a sharp route change, almost 80-degrees turn with no reports of flight problems , sparking fears of Mugabe’s ill health” , said a source close to the entourage .
Dubai Aviation sources told the theZimbabwenewslive.com that there was no mayday call.
Mayday is an emergency procedure word used internationally as a distress signal in voice procedure radio communications.