Premier African Minerals Puts In Process Plant Order For RHA Project

LONDON – Premier African Minerals Ltd on Monday said it has made an order for the process plant for the RHA Tungsten Project in Zimbabwe.

 The process plant is designed to meet a throughput of 16 tonnes per hour or 8,000 tonnes per month and a wolframite recovery of 82.8%, said Premier.

Premier African is the operator for the project and has a 49% interest. The other 51% is held by the National Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Fund on behalf of the Government of Zimbabwe.

“Confirming this order is a further step in the process of re-opening the RHA mine. Although the initial deposit has been paid from our cash on hand, additional finance will still be required and we continue our advanced negotiations on off-take and/or marketing contracts and other finance options,” said Premier Chief Executive Officer George Roach.

Premier African shares were up 2.2% to 0.92 pence on Monday.(Alliance News)