Lawyer Douglas Colart is seen in the following video confirming that journalist Hopewell Chin’ono is indeed not well At Chikurubi Maximum Prison and he has been attended to by his private doctor.
Colart further claimed that Chin’ono has the following symptoms, headache, fever, body aches and distorted taste which are all consistent with the symptoms of the infamous COVID-19.
- Hopewell Chin’ono Health Deteriorates
- Zimbabwe journalist Hopewell Chin’ono denied bail for third time over anti-government protests
- “I’m okay but hungry”: Hopewell Chin’ono
- Zimbabwean court bars lawyer Beatrice Mtetwa from representing Hopewell Chin’ono
- Hopewell Chin’ono bail hearing to proceed in secret
- Check out secret Hopewell Chin’ono picture in Chikurubi Maximum Prison
- Lawyer fears Hopewell Chin’ono could be poisoned in prison
Coltart also said 6 prisoners who are in opposition party leader Jacob Ngarivhume’s cell tested positive for COVID-19 and the issue of overcrowding in prisons was posing a huge risk to all the people currently imprisoned at the Prison.