Ellen Chiwenga has been appointed FIFA’s ethics and regulatory advisor.
The football intermediary and only African woman match agent in the world in February announced her intention to contest the Zifa presidency in the 2022 elections.
FIFA Ethics and Regulations Watch (FERW) is an independent organization that observes and reports on the ethical standards and corruption-free execution of the sports business, with a focus on football and its main body FIFA.
Last year Chiwenga made history becoming the first ever Zimbabwean to appear on the Football Black List , an initiative that celebrates the most influential black people in the British game places her in a domain that has been dominated by men in its 11 year old history.
OTHERS ALSO LIKED:
- Ellen Chiwenga on Football Black List 2019
- Ellen Chiwenga Appointed As Pakistan Based Football Club Karachi Ambassador
- Chiwenga ready to scale dizzy heights
- Chiwenga Wins Prestigious Award for African Woman in Sport 2018
- The Top 20 Influential Zimbabwean Women Who Rocked In 2015