HARARE – The MDC Alliance leader Nelson Chamisa has suggested that the government implements a tiered lockdown in Zimbabwe in order to protect citizens from poverty induced poverty according to the NewsHawks:
The leader of Zimbabwe’s main opposition MDC-Alliance, Nelson Chamisa, says although Covid-19 lockdowns may be unavoidable, it would be better to implement them smartly, by way of zonal or staggered lockdowns. This would protect citizens from “lockdown-induced poverty”
Chamisa was giving his COVID-19 address when he also said churches should be opened so that people can pray for themselves and their loved ones during the lockdown.
He also thanked those who have donated COVID-19 sundries and said he has heard about the donations and the fact that the donations are not being politized before he also thanked the frontline workers for their selfless service.
- Social Media Mocks Nelson Chamisa : Here is Why
- Chamisa’s Photo Album With Wife Sithokozile Sidhile Goes Viral
- Hopewell Chin’ono clash with Chamisa’s supporters on social media
- Hopewell Chin’ono Attacks Chamisa
- Biti ,Chamisa Threesome With Russian Woman Ends In $1 million
- Nelson Chamisa’s Senator Dies
- Chamisa Takes Control Of WhatsApp Groups
- NELSON CHAMISA BABY MAMA NAMED IN HARARE STANDS SCANDAL
- Leading UK Professor Says Biti Must Replace Clueless Chamisa : VIDEO