Legendary musician and songwriter Tshepo Tshola has passed away.
Tshola, who was affectionately called ‘the village pope’, died at the age of 68 after being admitted to hospital for COVID-19 related complications.
OTHERS LIKED :
- WATCH: A woman collapses and dies
- Professor Sheunesu Mupepereki dies of COVID-19
- Commander of the Zimbabwe National Army General Edzai Chimonyo dies from cancer
- Tragedy As South Africa -Based Zim Family Dies In Gas Explosion
- Mutodi Dies
- Legendary Musician Steve Kekana Dies
- Kenneth Kaunda: Zambia’s first president dies aged 97
- Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua Dies
- Zimbabwean man serving 15 years dies in UK prison
- Passenger dies mid-air on Bulawayo inbound flight
- Child dies, five hospitalised after eating porridge
- ‘LADIES ONLY’ night at Salisbury night clubs
Tshola who was born in Lesotho grew up in a musical family with both his parents and was once a member of the band Sankomota.
Despite being a permanent resident of South Africa, Tshepo is maintained close ties with his home country.-SABC