GOSPEL hip-hop musician, Mudiwa Hood has splashed thousands of US dollars on a sneaker collection in memory of his late cousin, businessman Genius ‘Ginimbi’ Kadungure.
Ginimbi, who had an expensive taste and lived a posh lifestyle, died in a tragic car crash November last year.
- Ginimbi’s ex-manager Ms Shally Manhire-Nullens dumps self-centered boyfriend
- Ginimbi’s SA millionaire friend regrets wild partying
- Ms Shally accused of witchcraft after boyfriend , Ginimbi accidents
- PICTURES : Ginimbi’s manager Ms Shally heartbroken as boyfriend dates Tytan’s ex-girlfriend, nudes leaked
- Judge stops processing of Genius ‘Ginimbi’ Kadungure’s estate over ‘fake’ will
- Ginimbi Causing Chaos From Grave As Family Fights His Will In Court
Mudiwa showed off a US$5 600 receipt for three Christian Louboutin shoes ordered from the United Kingdom with the caption, “ordered 3 same (that white Ginimbi sneaker) Spike Sock Sneakers by Christian Louboutin, few tracksuits and tshirts from UK in memory of my brother Ginimbi.”
The collection features a white spike sock donna sneaker which according to the Christian Louboutin website costs US$1 295.
The high-end red sole sneaker designed by French designer, Christian Louboutin is similar to Ginimbi’s which was ‘stolen’ from the accident scene where he met his demise.
- Mudiwa Hood offers Valentine’s gifts to single, female junior doctors
- Mudiwa Hood Forced to Explain Bizzare Change of Name
- Latest Newly Married Mudiwa And Wife In The Center Of A ‘Break Up’ Storm
- I have 3 Houses ,Cars and PhD ,Brags Mudiwa Hood
- Mudiwa back on market
- Never Insult Money:Mudiwa showers praises on Sir Wicknell
- Mudiwa signs as brand ambassador for Steward Bank