Comedienne Mai Titi, real name Felistas Murata, has hogged the limelight after her husband Tinashe Maphosa paid lobola.
Congratulatory messages have been pouring in for Mai Titi on her Facebook page.
“Congratulations Mr Maphosa and Mrs Maphosa Lobola has been paid …munodarisa Mwari vakomborere marriage yenyu Mai Ts Diaries and Tinashe Maphosa zvamurikuita zvinovengwa nemuroi chete… Let’s show some love Guyz”
The couple recently tied the knot in America during an intimate white wedding ceremony. Their wedding came as a surprise to many as they had not been together for long.
- WATCH: Madam Boss, Mai Titi reunite . . . get Mercs from Passion Java
- Zizoe disses his ex, Mai Titi in his new song
- Nelia Kadungure emotionally reveals Mai Titi and Ginimbi’s secret
- Comedienne Mai Titi arrested for hiring hitmen to kill a friend
- Mai Titi In trouble over witchcraft , Illuminati attacks
- Single mother Mai Titi says she charges US$250 a go
- VIDEO: Mai Titi Threatens To Disclose Her bedroom Tapes With Zizoe
- Singer Zizoe Pamyk Applied For Asylum In Liverpool Without Telling fiancée Mai Titi
- Mai Titi ‘s Toy Boy Zizoe PaMyk Flees With A UK woman
- Mai Titi’s Reported to United Kingdom Immigration After Bragging About £15 000 Windfall She Never Paid Tax On While Working on Visitors Visa
Soon after, the couple jetted into the country to proceed with traditional marrying processions.
In other news, iHarare reported that socialite and businesswoman Olinda Chapel Nkomo will be renewing wedding vows with her husband Njabulo who is popularly known as Tytan.
The big day is set for 2 July 2022 at Fairview Hotel, Windsor.
Taking to her Facebook page, Olinda wrote:
Dear friends and family, invites to follow, in the mean time save this day for us.
Tytan and Olinda separated in August 2019 just after celebrating their first wedding anniversary.
Tytan took the couple’s dirty laundry to social media accusing Olinda of abusing him.
However, late last year, the couple who share a daughter reconciled and took to social media sharing pictures enjoying some quality time.
iHarare had also reported that Zimbabwe Warriors captain Knowledge Musona is in mourning following the death of his brother, George.
Musona announced the death of his brother on his social media page, in which he revealed he was in anguish.
Musona did not reveal how his brother had died, only that he is currently hurting due to the nightmare he is in.