SOCIALITE and businesswoman Michelle Kawome is officially off the market!
The curvaceous free -spirited belle who was married to infamous businessman Rolen ‘Uncle Rolen’ Muchegwa announced her engagement this week via her official Instagram account.
- WATCH: ‘Money Talks’ Chief Blesser Uncle Roland Dishes Out Cash
- Ex-convict Uncle Roland unmasked
- Roland Muchegwa: This is what is known about the Zimbabwean viral blesser
- The ugly side of Uncle Roland revealed
- WATCH: Skhumba hilariously mocks Roland Muchegwa dancing video
- Roland Muchegwa: Zim fugitive is top blesser in South Africa: Video, Pictures
- Zimbabwean Blesser Roland Muchegwa Breaks The Internet: See More Pictures
Like they said that diamonds are girls’ best friends, Michelle showed off a diamond ring on her finger accompanied with a telling caption.
“Keep it private until it’s official. I said yes!!!!” she wrote.
She has however kept the identity of his fiancée a strongly guarded secret.
However, she has been linked to powerful personalities and top politicians although, ‘Mr Right’ could not be immediately ascertained.
This publication understands that a top politician once spoiled her with a plush Mercedes Benz.
“The man (name withheld) bought her a white Mercedes although she insisted that she bought it with proceeds from her business,” said our source in her circle of friends.
Michelle runs thriving boutique and has a strong business acumen.
She however seems to be ‘unlucky in love’, basing on her previous unions in the public domain.
She had a messy divorce with Uncle Roland where she was a victim of domestic violence.
Her ex-boyfriend, a top lawyer Eddie Jori died in a road accident after they had an altercation at a city club earlier on the fateful night.
Efforts to get a comment from Michelle drew a blank at the time of writing.-zimpost