The Acting President, recently expressed fear of witchcraft and is still smarting from treatment in China over a case of suspected poisoning, opted to pouring the drink on the floor, much to the amusement and laughter of the audience and media personnel.
ACTING President Constantino Chiwenga today refused to drink his share of the Champagne that was meant for toasting to the newly acquired plane today at the Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport on Monday afternoon.
- Marry Chiwenga Rejects Out Of Court Settlement Offer With Husband, Tells Court To Settle The Matter
- Chiwenga Flees Marry Divorce War , Hides At Mnangagwa ‘s Maize Fields
- Chiwenga Divorce: Marry Pushes VP into a Tight Corner
- General Chiwenga Regrets This Greatest Mistake
- “Sort Yourselves Out “, Judge Hearing Divorce Case Tells General Chiwenga and Marry Mubaiwa
- Marry Chiwenga Demands US$40 000 A Month Maintenance
The drinks were opened by Air Zimbabwe catering crew and handed to the senior officials who included Transport Minister Joel Biggie Matiza as well as Air Zimbabwe bosses.
The Acting President, who is still smarting from treatment in China over a case of suspected poisoning, opted to pouring the drink on the floor, much to the amusement and laughter of the audience and media personnel.
Minister Matiza and other officials, however, gulped down their drinks.
The Acting President was the most senior government official at the Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport to receive the Boeing 777 aircraft acquired by government from Malaysia.
Matiza flew in with the new plane.
The aircraft which was handed over to Air Zimbabwe landed at the Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport at 12:30PM.
Speaking at the ceremony, Acting President Chiwenga said the purchase of the long haul plane showed Government’s commitment to revive the country’s airline.
Watch the video below: