Vice President Constantino Chiwenga is divorcing wife Mary Mubaiwa. Chiwenga obtained an order to have the case heard in private and also blocked the media from reporting the case.
- How General Chiwenga Shot Himself Twice In The Chest
- Chiwenga Expected to Reunite With Ex-Wife This Weekend, Mary Unwanted
Despite his efforts, a document obtained by this publication from a man related to Mary reveals shocking reasons why Chiwenga wants Mary out.
Issues raised :
- Mary tried to kill her husband by removing a ventilation cable when he was seriously ill in hospital and that resulted in her banned from China.
- Mary asked for a Marriage Act (Chapter 5:11) union as the 63-year-old battled for his life in a Pretoria hospital.
- Marry’s behaviour and her attempt to have Chiwenga write a will, in which she would have been the largest beneficiary of the couple’s vast estate in the event that he dies.
- Chiwenga feared his wife may have had a hand in his illness and accused her of infidelity.
- Chiwenga’s youngest son’s DNA failed to match his raising suspicion of infidelity