Grain Millers Association of Zimbabwe Chairman Tafadzwa Musarara has slapped former ZANU PF Youth leaders Lewis Matutu and Godfrey Tsenengamu with a ZWL10 million lawsuit arising from their press conference where they accused him of working with a cartel of white people to divert maize to the black market and causing a shortage of maize meal in the country.
- Zimbabwe parliament hunts for missing US$27m handed to the Tafadzwa Musarara-led GMAZ by RBZ
- Pinned Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa Gives In to Tafadzwa Musarara’s Demands, Apologises Unreservedly Following Jail Threats
- Tafadzwa Musarara Who Is Refusing To Pay $700 Child Maintenance Donates Groceries Worth $ 100 000 to Zimbabwe Defence Forces
- Tafadzwa Musarara Undresses Liar Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa
- Zanu PF Thug Tafadzwa Musarara Sued For $700 Maintenance
- Former Zi FM Stereo radio personality Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa says Musarara should sue her ex-employers too
- Zanu PF apologist Tafadzwa Musarara refuses to pay child maintenance, demands paternity test
- Tafadzwa Musarara strikes back, undresses Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa
- Tafadzwa Musarara: Alleged fraudster, rapist and woman beater
- #Thisflag revolution:Alleged rapist Tafadzwa Musarara forced himself on Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa’s talk show
The embattled pair have been given 10 working days to respond to the summons if they wish to defend their statements in court.
Through his lawyers, Wintertons Musarara said the statements uttered by the suspended ZANU PF Youth leaders were meant to tarnish his image and brand him as a corrupt businessman who was abusing state resources to enrich himself at the expense of the general populace.
On Monday we exclusively revealed that Tsenengamu and another suspended Youth leader Pupurai Togarepi accused Musarara of being corrupt in June 2019 and in December of the same year they approached him to seek funding for their projects.
Musarara supported their charity initiatives.
The Harar3e based businessman has been hailed by President Emmerson Mnangagwa as one of the youthful people who are assisting the government to curb the maize meal shortage in the country.
Read the full summons below:Source – Byo24